Below are the policies which govern your use of this website and my services.
Statement of Intent
Statement of Intent
This policy sets out how we at Angie Hayes Healing and Hypnotherapy use and protect the information that you provide when you use our services and our website. It is our intention to ensure that any data you provide is managed respectfully, kept secure and only used for the purposes for which it has been provided. This policy will be updated from time to time in line with prevailing legislation. When you contact us via our website, phone or email we will collect your:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Any other information you provide in your enquiry
What we do with this information
We use this information to contact you about appointments and to help you to achieve your goals in therapy. During your Initial Consultation we will ask for your name, address, telephone and email contact details so that we may contact you during the time we are working together. We also ask questions about your occupation or education, health, hobbies and what you wish to achieve with the help of Solutions Focused Hypnotherapy. These questions will help us to get to know you better and to formulate the therapy sessions. Under the General Data Protection Regulations, which are effective from 25th May 2018, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed: which is why we have produced this policy
- The right of access: if you wish to see your file then please make a request in writing to Angela Hayes, Data Processor. We will provide with information either in hard copy or electronically via email within 30 days of receipt of your request.
- The right to rectification: this is your right to request changes to any information we hold that is factually inaccurate. If you believe any of the information we hold about you is incorrect, please let us know as soon as possible and we will make the appropriate changes.
- The right to erasure: given the nature of our work we are required to hold our details for a period of 7 years. After this period your information will be securely destroyed.
- The right to restrict processing: we will only use your information for the purposes that we have stated. Most standards of confidentiality applied in professional contexts are based upon the Common Law concept of confidentiality where the duty to keep confidence is measured against the concept of “greater good”.
- The right to portability: we will not share your information, other than in situations described above, without your specific consent.
- The right to object: we will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have given us specific agreement to do so.
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling: we will not use your information for profiling purposes.
Cookies are small files which ask permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive so that we can analyse web traffic to our site. Through this we can see which of our website’s pages are being viewed and are of interest. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can modify your settings to decline them if you prefer. If you choose to do this you may find that you cannot make full use of our website.